Saturday 1 March 2014

Hannah Jane's Peter Rabbit Party

Our beautiful Jannie turned 3 this year and she is as lovely as ever. Senora had bought her a pet rabbit named Betsy and  that started our little princess's love for these fury little bunnies.



This year mum decided to carry the bunny theme to the party planning and we decided on the charming tales of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter.



Jannie's cake was my very first attempt at a two tiered cake. I used a normal vanilla sponge which I coloured with green alternating with chocolate cake.
This was an attempt to get the green and brown to resemble grass and sand.

I used royal icing and decorated with sugar flowers and carrots.
Peter on the top of the cake was a cardboard printout and stuck on with a skewer stick




Mini cupcakes for the Birthday Girl and other treats
we all remember and love
 (especially those little cones)

 
Peter Party Packs

Bubbles !!!!!
Party entertainment, and Pren clearly wanting to jump  on
 
 

 
 

Happy Birthday my dear Jannie
I wish you many more fun birthday parties and wonderful memories

Lots of Love & Hugs
Your Cool Aunt Sam

 

No comments:

Post a Comment